Tuesday 8 January 2013

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to Living a Literary Life, a blog devoted to all things fictional!

I will mostly be posting reviews of books I have read on this site, hopefully covering a good range of genres and various types of novels. I read a lot of books both modern and classic, so I'm looking forward to exploring more and sharing my opinions with everybody who cares to hear them. Poetry will hopefully get a look in sometimes as well, and if we're feeling cheeky maybe an ebook or two.

I will also be posting reviews of books I am still in the process of reading - these will be mostly for the larger projects so feel free to tackle them alongside me and let me know whether or not you agree with my opinions.

I always love hearing people's opinions and hope that some of you will enjoy sharing your own thoughts on the things I cover as much as I enjoy sharing mine.

Enjoy!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment