Tuesday 15 January 2013

First poll results are in!


Hey! Just wanted to say that the first poll results are in and the clear winner is... The Perks of Being A Wallflower!

I'm excited to read this book as I've been meaning to for a while now and I've heard plenty of good things about it. I haven't yet seen the film but hopefully I will be able to after reading the book. I have the ebook copy on my phone and I will be starting it tonight, so fingers crossed, you should expect a review sometime in the next few weeks.

In the meantime though, the blog's poll has changed, with a new pressing question that I am dying to know your answer to - maybe give it a quick glance on your way?

Back to regular reviews tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. perks is amazing!! you'll love it - it's definitely one of my favourites! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely looking forward to it! I've been putting off watching the film until I read the book, so maybe I'll finally get around to it soon haha :)

      xx

      Delete