Tuesday 29 January 2013

Poll Results!

Firstly I'd like to apologise for my recent absence - It's been a terribly busy few weeks, but I promise i'll be around a bit more from now on. 

So the second poll results are in! It would appear that most of you reading this blog are big Young Adult lit. fans, which is entirely understandable, many of the best books I have ever read have fallen under that category. Close runners up classic literature and fantasy/sci-fi are also favourite of mine. Another thing I would add in though, under 'Something Else' is graphic novels! Some of those are really excellent and I hope to be reviewing one of my favourite on here quite soon... Anyone want to take a guess at what that might be? 

Keep the book suggestions coming, I'm currently working my way through One Day and The Pillow Book of Cordelia Kenn, so those likely will be the first crossed off the list. 

New review up tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment